1. You will be sent an e-mail with the session time and a link to your private connection page.
If your trainer is Zowie, go to join.me/jetconvert to join the training.
If your trainer is Sarah, go to join.me/jetconvert.sarah
If your trainer is Jo, go to join.me/jetconvertjo
If your training is with Angela, go to join.me/jetconvert2
If your training is with Alex, go to join.me/jetalexandra
2. On the join.me web page enter your name and click “knock to join”.
**Please ensure you have gone to the correct page displaying the Xero coach that your confirmation email mentioned**
To get audio, you have two options (i) audio via your telephone or (ii) audio via internet using a headset or speakers and microphone on your computer.
4. Do not use the US number that is displayed. Click on the drop down arrow to display the numbers for Australia.
5. Scroll down to the ASIA PACIFIC list of numbers and click on the Australian number that applies best to you.
6. Dial the number displayed and use the sessions individual conference ID to activate audio via your telephone.
This requires a headset connected to your computer or a computer equipped with speakers and microphone.
7. Click on the ‘Call via internet’ option on the top left hand side of your screen.
8. Click on the connect button and you you are all done. Audio will now be available via your headset or computer.
Note: If you need to reschedule a session you can do so up to 24 hours prior to the session start time. If less than 24 hours notice is given the training will be forfeited and a fee will apply for creating a replacement session