If you have not received an e-mail from us with a link to your Xero subscription as yet it may be because:
- Your e-mail client has not updated and you cannot see the e-mail with your subscription. Refresh your browser and look for an e-mail from firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for Australian files, and firstname.lastname@example.org or SageAutoConvert@xero.com for American files, in your e-mail in-tray.
- The e-mail with your subscription may have gone to Spam or Junk. Check your Spam/Junk folder and look for an e-mail from email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or SageAutoConvert@xero.com
- You have not paid for your conversion.
- The subscription was sent to a different e-mail address. When you order the subscription you are asked for two e-mails, one is the contact e-mail and the other is the Xero subscription e-mail. Check with the owner of the Xero subscription e-mail. If they have not received the Xero subscription e-mail either please contact us by e-mailing email@example.com
If you have received an email from us but cannot see your new Xero org in 'my Xero' it may be because:
- You clicked on the incorrect link in the subscription email.
- You clicked on the link but failed to complete the login/registration step with Xero.
- You have not set up two factor authentication for that Xero account login.