The only way we can convert transactional data is if WET/WEG are removed from your source file for any tax amounts which are not 0 or 10%. If you have not used this tax code then there is a good chance you can remove it from the source file completely. If you have used it in the file you will need to change the tax rate both on the Tax Codes list and on any transactions associated with this code for us to be able to convert the file.
We recommend you:
- Amend any transaction that contains WET/WEG and change the tax code from WET or WEG.
- Once completed removing the tax codes WET and WEG from the file.
- Create a new backup.
- Load the updated source file for conversion again.
- Create a new tax rate in Xero for WET and WEG.
- Apply against the transactions that you changed in the source file.
- If there are GST implications once you change back to WET /WEG you will need to take this into consideration.