How to Zip a File
- Select the file you want to Zip with the left mouse button click
- Right click > Send To > Compressed (zipped) folder
- Name the Zip File
- Locate the items to zip in the Mac Finder (file system)
- Right-click on a file, folder, or files you want to zip.
- Select “Compress Items”
- Find the newly created . zip archive in the same directory.
How to Zip Multiple Files Together
Step 1: Select the files you want to zip
Step 2: Right click > send to > compressed (zipped) folder
Step 3: It may take a moment to create, and then your zip folder should appear
NOTE: if you are uploading via the upload page we can only accept one source file per zipped folder.